Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Update Of Our Busy Lives

So it's the middle of March already!!! This year has flown by already! I'm 18 weeks and so excited to find out the gender in 2 weeks!! Our next appointment is Monday, March 26 and that's when we will schedule the Anatomy Scan for the next week. :) Shad and I are so excited to see our baby again! At our last appointment we got to hear the heart beat! It was amazing!! 


In February Shad was Ordained an Elder! I am so proud of him for making this choice! It was such a special day! His Uncle Fred did the Ordination. It was very special for Shad to have him there. Here are a few pictures from that day...







As most people know, Shad graduated from Massage Therapy School and is currently studying to take the MBLEX. I'm so proud of him for taking this dream and running with it! He is building up his business little by little. It's amazing how work of mouth works! I'm so thankful to everyone that passes his name around! He will soon be licensed and we will be looking into renting a place out for his business! I'm so excited for him! Currently he has been making house calls..and that has been working out great for him! He really loves giving massages and has such big dreams that I have no doubt he will make happen! Here is a picture of him on his Graduation day! :) So proud of you baby!!




I'm a little late on this but...February 12 marked the 1 year anniversary of my mom finding out she had Breast Cancer! It's amazing how far she has come since that day! She is truly my hero! I love my mom so much and am so proud of her for staying strong through all her treatments, losing her hair, having no energy, and multiple Doctor appointments a week. She is truly the greatest example to me!

This song is perfect for her and my dad!

That's us until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment