September 30, 2010 was a wonderful day!! My mother finished her Radiation treatments!! WAHOO!!! I'm so proud of her! She is one of my hero's that I love with all my heart and look up to everyday! She is an amazing woman and I am proud to call her my mom! :) She still has a long ways to go until she's down with everything but the major treatments are over with!!
I love you mom!

Your mom is amazing! I'm so happy for your family that she's getting closer to being done. I know how hard it can be. My aunt is still dealing with surgeries after her own battle with breast cancer. Look how beautiful your mom is!! :)
ReplyDeleteAww Your mom is adorable! I hope she's doing ok and glad to hear she's almost done with radiation. One day you'll look back in disbelief at how long it's been since she was sick. My mom had breast cancer when I was in 8th grade and has been going strong ever since! I'm sure your mom will do the same. :-) *BIG HUGS!*
ReplyDelete